2008-09 nacra titles

Bradk

• 4 weeks later...

Full details of WA Nationals just posted on Goosemarine.com.au until we can have them migrated across to the Nacra.com.au WA page in a couple of days.

Numbers already looking good, for what will be a great social event, so Dont come alone this year, Bring the misses, kids etc.

If you are doing it by road then bring another boat on top.

30th year, It all started in WA so lets make this one a big one.

Something different will be the yardstick event on the 2nd of January to resolve it once and for all, which class is the fastest. Many prizes to be won.

To be run close to the beach, for maximum spectator and media value.

The WA Nacra association has secured a 3 month hold on 10 units at the Quest Apartments. Please mention Nacra sailing Titles when booking.

We are also trying to get any Nacra people put on the priority booking list at the Koombana Bay caravan park. This park is already nearly full and when you contact them, please mention Nacra sailing Titles and you should get priority on any accommodation and standby lists.

Also should you contact the Tourist booking centre, again mention Nacra sailing titles.

There is unlimited motel and apartments available within walking distance.(500m)

• 4 weeks later...

Nacra WA have secured some 2 bed room chalets (sleeps 4) approx $1100 per week and some 1 room cabins (sleeps 4, QB & bunks) with external ensuite approx $600 per week at the caravan park. Details are available on goosemarine.com.au.

This park is 100m from the club. The Quest appartments next door to the caravan park are also taking bookings now. 1, 2 and 3 bed room appartments available.

Contact me on goosemarine.net.au for details.

Now Goose, that is not fair. I will be magnanimous in in the unlikely event that I (and Mick) are victorious.

To everybody else, flights back to Queensland from Perth at the end of the regatta are getting hard to come by (already) so book soon.

(for Goose) I should have flights and accommodation booked by the weekend.

Love always

Bucko

• 3 weeks later...

The W.A. Association has completed a post out to all known members around Australia this week. Look out for your copy of the NOR, entry form and poster.

We have also e.mail the same to all known e.mail address.

Should you not receive either a post out or a e.mail and require more information then please contact me at goosemarine@aapt.net.au

A second mail out will be done latter in the year with the social program, but already its looking BIG.

Accommodation is still available, with most opting for the Quest appartments or the caravan park at this stage.

Container(s) still leaving brisbane.

Just get your pastports/leavepasses updated and get ready to head West.

i have been trying to organise some accom for a while now. it is a bit hard and they don't seem to know about the nacra nationals when you talk to them at either of those two places. will keep trying. is any one else having the same trouble or is it just me? it is hard to get a sure price or if they actualy have something for you.

Rev

I have a hold on a couple of two bed room chalets at the caravan park. contact me direct if one of these is suitable.

Both places are aware of the series, and no one is having any problems booking the quest. The caravan park can be a bit funny and thats why we booked out some units in our name already, as previously posted.

[This message has been edited by Magic Marine WA (edited 31 March 2008).]

Archived