contact for taipan egroups

Hi Richard

I'd probably try and contact Kingsley Pursch, his email should be on the taipan website, I'm not sure if he can help or not, but he seems to have a bit to do with those sorts of things.

Unfortunately the egroups is not very active, which is why I've tried posting my questions on here, but again not much is discussed, I'm not sure what else to do, perhaps asking them to promote one of the forums in the next newsletter?

Regards

Matt

Does the yahoo taipan e-group still exist? I did a search the other day and couldn't find it using the group search facility on yahoo.

It used to be quite active a few years ago with a 100 or so postings a month, then it just gradually died.

This is a more user friendly forum in any case. If only the taipan/F16 guys would use it.

You would be aware of the F16 forum on catsailor.com. This does have some interesting and valuable discussions, but there is a lot of irrelevant yank ramblings that need to be filtered out.

Hi Phil

Yes its still there somewhere, i've tried to find using searches and come up empty, but every now and again someone will post something on there and it shows up in my email.

I think this one would be much better than the yahoo, like you say user friendly.

Regards

Matt

Archived