5.7 alive and kicking

well done.

Yes contrary to popular belife the 5.7 is doing well and there are a few people queing up for them! there are now 3 5.7s sailing regularly at altona and at least 2 other people looking to buy at altona alone

I have had quite a few other enquierys from all over so if any one is thinking of selling or know of any boats that arent being used let me know.

I would hope youre planing to come to the nats at chrismas Carl?

If any of the Altona guys need a crew (cat or mono), either part time or full time, please contact me. I am based in Hoppers and will be boatless for the rest of this season and also next due to the house and marriage thing. Available to either race weekends at regattas.

email me on the following for futher details.

tornadoalive(at)optusnet.com.au

Cheers

Stephen

[This message has been edited by tornado (edited 22 April 2009).]

Hi Colin. When and where are the Taipan Nationals? I maybe able to come and if I do I will probably be crewless. Also, my wife would prefer I sell the boat now that it is practically re rigged and fitted out with new boards, mast,sails, etc. So.... I will consider selling also (but reluctantly). Regards Carl

hi

yes i i have let a few people know about the 2 boats still in S.A

the nats at this stage look like being in frankston (just south of melbourne) but I dont think its fully locked in to be there though as yet, and dont worry about a crew...I havent turned up to a regatta with a regular crew yet!! I have sailed a few times super sloop and in 5-8 knots its a blast! up wind is hard work but when you turn the corner and pop the kite its fantastic ! might tru for a cat riged with kite devision eh!

hi Stephen

where were you 4 months ago!!

I've been strugeling for a crew cince chrismas. not much sailing left for me this year (baby due in 4 weeks) there are some guys looking for crew at altona though, I'm sure if you went down with your gear youd get a ride though. I'll be down there in a few weeks myself, I'll drop you an email when i know when.

Congrats on the little one djufrt.

I may get down to Altona this weekend. The next 2 weekends I am out as I am away though. If you are looking for a regular for next season or just someone on call, please contact me. Either way, I will probably see you at the club in the future.

Cheers

Stephen

Archived