Anybody know where a new 5.7 mast is?

legendary in our own lunch boxes maybe, but we all have heapps of fun, love competition and have a great outlook on reality. Especially after racing when "i did this and you did this" etc, compare notes on what we changed, and the next week alter boats to find, you got me. Great fun and always want more. I can say that Greg Brad Jeremy are definate, Colin will be there unless he sells his boat to someone that doesnt want to sail in states and im pretty sure that Kym will be there work or family permitting. There will be ample Rigging area and 'camping you will need to check altona y c website for further info on who to talk to

Originally posted by Deadlypurrsuit:

Hope you can get to Altona Jeff. We are comming down; only 2000 km and a 24 hour drive. Looking forward to putting faces to forum page comments. I have heard that Altona is a place that cannot be missed. I hope we country folk can handle the pace.

We are also keen to see how a 5.7 is really meant to be sailed. From what I read there are quite a few 5.7 legandary sailors down your way.

I believe Greg, Colin, Brad, Neil and Jeremy will be there. Is this correct?

Regards, Carl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had a txt from Kym saying that he cant make it.

Originally posted by Deadlypurrsuit:

Hope you can get to Altona Jeff. We are comming down; only 2000 km and a 24 hour drive. Looking forward to putting faces to forum page comments. I have heard that Altona is a place that cannot be missed. I hope we country folk can handle the pace.

We are also keen to see how a 5.7 is really meant to be sailed. From what I read there are quite a few 5.7 legandary sailors down your way.

I believe Greg, Colin, Brad, Neil and Jeremy will be there. Is this correct?

Regards, Carl

• 1 month later...

Archived