Maricat 30 year Anniversary - Easter 2006

ZAX

Mark this in your calenders !

Maricats are now 30 and we are having a party to celebrate !

This will be held in conjunction with the NSW/ACT Maricat State Titles at Toukley Sailing Club over the Easter weekend. The party will be on Sunday evening 16th April (Venue yet to be announced).

The Maricat State Titles will be held at Toukley Sailing Club from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th April.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been further discussion on the timing and venue for the 30th anniversary celebrations.

There are people who cannot get to Toukley at Easter but want to attend the function.

June 30th in North Sydney has been suggested. What are people's thoughts on the new date and venue ?

We will still be holding the 30th Anniversary State Titles at Toukley as planned and will still have a dinner in conjunction with the presentation however the main event would most likely be in North Sydney... closer to the original home of the Maricat smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Is there any more info on the 30th anniversary celebrations. I sailed in the 1st nationals at terrigal in 78 as well as being involved with the formation of this assosiation.my sailing mates and i would love to get together again and maybe even get back on a Maricat S.C

The 30th Anniversary Celebrations are expected to be held at a Sydney/North Sydney location on July 1st this year. The venue has not yet been selected for this but will be posted on this site as soon as it is known.

The 30th Anniversary State Titles will be held over the Easter weekend at Toukley Sailing Club. Sould be great to see you there... particularly on a maricat if this is a possibility ?

Archived