Maricat National Titles - Queensland 2007

ZAX

I have one of the Maricat trophies at home.

Where do I send it???

It is the hardest one of all to win and I may add something to it myself to really make it the most wanted trophie of the year.

You all know what I am talking about. The Firstin Thirstin Trophie hic hic hic.

She needs a little work to get back to her glory days (not that it is worse off in my care, it is just crap as it is).

I will fix it up a little more, but where should I send it and when do you need it???

hic hic hic burp.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Mick Guinea (AUS Nacra Assoc Pres.) , i was just looking through this post and i must also say that i think it is going to be great having the two classes together. We are both lucky to have a manufacturer that is keen and active towards our classes. I have sailed a Mari and know the sailors are good guys and i am sure will enjoy the festivities of the race week at RQ. Look forward to seeing you all there and sharing a beer!

• 3 months later...

Missed part of the message. I can't do much about an NOR for the Nationals. It has to come from the Nacra guys. Can help with the Tanilba Bay one though. Will draft something up and get you to check it. Need to know costs to register for the States.

Archived