Humungus for sale

Humungus

Ok, she is on the market. Maricat 4.3 MKII Cat rigged but jib avalible. Parts replaced in 2005- 2006, Tramp, Swivel cleat, Traveler, Main sheet/traveler rope, sail (adams), saddles, Shakels, mast hound, mast base, righting rope system, boom and asembley, rudder knuckles, rudder lock down system, halyard wire and rope, hull hatches, 8:1 down haul system fitted.

Tramp tracks re-riverted, Bungs and bases replaced and sealed, Extra equipment includes, low profile main sheet blocks Registered Gal trailer, Sail/gear box. $4,000.00. Will deliver to the central coast. Located at Lemon Tree Passage,Port Stephens. The sail number 5555 does not go with the boat. See in action at Mannering Park this weekend.

Either he is going to join the French Foreign Legion or has become hungry for a sandwich.

If it is the first one, can I buy your sail? I do not think you will need it in the desert.

If it is the second, then I might have to design a mount for a motor on the back of my boat.

It least if he gets a sandwich, he will be finished every race before anyone else and can start the BBQ.

I am looking for a reasonable second hand Mari, and live in Brisbane. I note you are down Newcastle way, which is a bit far to come down for a look!. Can you send me some pictures?

You note you could deliver it to Brisbane when you come to pick up the new one….when will you be coming up?

Archived