Come on show us your Maricat

BarryK1200LT

Hi All,

I've created a photobucket album called Maricat_Forum where we can upload photo's of our Maricats to share around.

The username is: maricat_forum

The password is: maricat

Click the link below to go to the website, and then you can upload any photo's you want of your Maricat FREE!.

Would be great to build an album of pics of Maricats in action.

You'll have to sign in using the username and password to be able to upload photos.

Heres the link

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s292/maricat_forum/

You need to scroll the page down a bit when it opens to see the photo's. Click on any photo to enlarge it.

Cheers

Barry

[This message has been edited by BarryK1200LT (edited 27 March 2007).]

Just uploaded a (boring) still shot of my MkII. A good idea to get a bit of a database going - maybe something that the association could look at maintaining down the track?

Only problem with the site though was the painful amount of pop-ups telling me how lucky I was to win all these great prizes (dumb ass things) - see if you can get a higher level of security against this so people don't get peeved off visiting the site.

Cheers

hurly-burly

Just ignore the annoying advertising that flashes up on the website.

I use photobucket extensively for sharing other family related stuff. It's a great way to share pics without the need to send the large photo files to individual email addresses.

The advertising on the website isn't really a popup (it doesn't open a new screen), so just ignore the ad's and check out the Maricat pics and enjoy.

Cheers

Barry

PS; Do you know that if you type "maricat" into youtube there isn't a single video avaialable. How slack is that?

Cheers

Barry

Archived