Toukley Brass monkey

humungus2

The Maricats are doing well. Phil very trying but not doing his boat justice because he is a loser, But The big Mick is a winner. Poor old Rodney is a sad excuse for a SS sailor because even phil flogged him. Zak is doing great. He has got to be the champion on the series. He is ailing a maircat with A heap of shit sail and still winning. maybe Rodney will have some confidence and let Zac sail a good set up

The Fat Boy won 4 out of 6. The new Pointed Reply managed to win the two light wind races but is still struggling with the Redhead sail stronger wind.

Zac sailed the 6 junior races sailing the "old" Pointed Reply with the Arafura rig....one more step.

But we all got beaten by two Paper Tigers led by Ian Marko.

With a yardstick of 88 for the Maricat SS which should be 90 and the paper tiger 91.5, I reckon I had no chance of putting 3.5 minutes on the PT's. I just hope that the results get sent to Koonawara for consideration. The world and Ausie best on the PT's and the State and Ausie best on the Mari SS this should be a good gauge.

New Maricater Neil learnt a lot over the weekend and is keen to get more experience on the water before the season starts.

Well done to every one who turned up to brave the cold Brass Monkey. The series was run to perfection so well done to the Toukley Sailing Club for a great regatta.

Stop dreaming Mick, the weather did not suit Mari s/s, if you are not on the wire every upwind leg they will not sail to Y/stick, if you had been sailing cat rig you may have given them a run, overall a great regatta, good mixed fleet, good weather, nearly enough wind.

Mick,

Lets not forget that the old vyc y/s was 88, as referenced in here some year an a bit ago.

You complain of needing to put 3.5mins on the PT's yet us on Windrush S/S need to put a further .5min on that.

As Darcy says unless your in trapezing weather you've got buckleys. Its been the same with us on windy s/s for longer than anyone cares to remember.

Learn to deal with it, because its not about to change.

Archived