16sq for sale

humungus2

• 2 weeks later...
I think this glider chap should try and spend more time sailing and less time slagging.

This post was originally supposed to be an advert for a boat for sale, not a venue for personal attack on a member who has expressed an opinion you don't like.

I have had a few inquiries but no one has made the trip to beautifully Lemon Tree Passage yet. I am sure she will go, it's only a matter of time. The big question is which Nacra do I get. A 430, 45 or 16sq. Which ever I get my brother will get as well except for the 16sq because he already has 2 over in WA.

The Facts

hey mick how is it all going and glider as far as i can see you brought this on your self

Sept 2010 - I looked at this boat when the last owner had it for sale for $2800.

25 February 2011 - I questioned why new owner Humungus 2 was now selling it for $5500.

February and March - a couple of members (but not the owner of the boat) who did not like the fact that I questioned the new price start the slinging of insults and slagging me off.

25 March 2011 - the price is suddenly dropped to the realistic amount of $3500. Proving that I was CORRECT in my questioning of the $5500 price.

These are the FACTS of the matter.

To Humungus 2: I hope that you do sell the boat now for around your $3500 price. Good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived