Windrush 14 Hull Stickers

Prince Planet

local signmaker who I work with (Wilsons Signs, Pambula) prints stickers on the roll for about $100/m, at 1.4m wide, in full colour, on white or clear adhesive vinyl.

No problem using photos or whatever graphics; gradients, bevel edges, outlines, all easy-peasy. Supply jpg, pdf, gif, tiff, whatever.

Cut-out lettering is cheaper on a large scale (wall size), if you count your labour in applying the fiddly little individual letters, I'd bet the simple rectangular printed sticker would be more cost effective. If going that way, obviously you'd want to use only 1 or 2 colours with no trick effects, supplied in vector format.

Regards font, I like Avant Gard or Lithos Pro which have similar R & S shapes to the Elan, without the ancient roman chisel-friendly serifs.

Good luck with it!

Hey guys,

We have our own machine to print stickers at a width of 1370mm wide,

We can print full colour onto both white or clear,

Can do it for about $80/per meter inc gst + shipping,

We also do single colour cut lettering (vinyl cut lettering)

As well as custom made signs,

No minimum order on stickers, :)

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, we had settled on Number 1.

If we have all the variations going into production, the world as we know it will end... and some of the more class conscious sailors will blame me for the inconsistency.

:p

I have the original files for all those variations - but I would prefer to see the number 1 design only…

Rohan

Rohan from page two or three

Brett is certainly too preoccupied with the Edge to really care too much about the stern stickers of the W14 - that's for sure - so pleez, don't be too precious about things - it's good to get different ideas.

I agree to what you said earlier that it is not important about the hull stickers. To me number one looks like dripping blood. So can you do number one with the super sloop in full blood red, if not I would like a price for number three in full black and Dee wants number three in black with a different colour for the 14.

So how much will it cost Rohan? If it's cheaper or easier just use white background no problem.

I am going to have a Windrush sticker of some sort on the boat for next week end at Manno even if I have to get letters from Bunnings

What length are you going to use for the top line?

Kind Regards

BM

• 1 year later...

We now have 5 Windrush based at the Wallagoot Lake Boat Club, with 1 to 3 of them on the water every weekend.

Visitors very welcome. Come 11am Saturday, to rig up in time for 12 briefing and 12:30 race start. 2nd race around 2:30 or 3.

Race program, location, contact details etc on the club's website: http://www.thebegavalley.org.au/wlbc.html

I live nearby and have spare beds & camping space, if you dont mind roughing it a bit.

Tony Hastings, Secretary & Publicity Officer, WLBC.

Paper Tiger 2901 "Tigerdelic" and Laser Radial 24877 "Firefly"

thanks tony

We now have 5 Windrush based at the Wallagoot Lake Boat Club, with 1 to 3 of them on the water every weekend.

Visitors very welcome. Come 11am Saturday, to rig up in time for 12 briefing and 12:30 race start. 2nd race around 2:30 or 3.

Race program, location, contact details etc on the club's website: http://www.thebegavalley.org.au/wlbc.html

I live nearby and have spare beds & camping space, if you dont mind roughing it a bit.

Tony Hastings, Secretary & Publicity Officer, WLBC.

Paper Tiger 2901 "Tigerdelic" and Laser Radial 24877 "Firefly"

thank yoy Tony...looking foerward to seeing you on the water. Have a windrush 14 and the first year at sailing. Member of LWYC. Have a caravan onsite at Tathra Beach...second home. regards john and faye

Hey guys - seeing that this is a thread I started I feel compelled to do a bit bit of shameless promotion here... :rolleyes:

If any1's hankering for a new Windy, I've persuaded Brett to bring one over with him when he attends the F18 Nationals at Mannering Park. That saves over $800 in delivery.

As the dealer for NSW, I'll cut my normal commission in half - and likewise on the trailer – saving a new owner $1700.00 - see the Hero Hoists website for the full picture...

The trailer will be the 'springless' design - and the package deal includes beach wheels... price is on the splash page of our site...

Here's the catch - you MUST order and pay 60% deposit by 3rd January. Pick-up must be here in Sydney.

You'll nevvah get a new Windy at a better price...

:)

Archived