WANTED: Nacra 4.5 or 16 sq

obj81

• 2 weeks later...

Regatta

Do you guys plan on holding a celebration Regatta? Bundaberg Nacra sailors would consider attending . It has been a long time since i sailed at Coobey . I was the club president back in the mid eighties and look forward to catching up with a few old friends ( if they are still alive)

It would be great to hold some sort of regatta soon Nacra or Hobies monos as well , Will let the guys know this weekend , See what they think..

Currently we are up to Heat 3 and 4 so the whole thing is just kicking off .and the current office bearers and helpers have done a fantastic job of getting

everything dusted off and functioning as a proper sailing club in a very short amount of time.,

Of course everyone is welcome to come and sail on cooby dam whenever the wind blows them this way.

Check out www.ddsc.com.au

DDSC is still developing it's fleet and as such I'm looking for the more "commonly" available cats. We have a n5.8, h18, n14sq, h16 and some lasers. Back in 1998 we had a number of nacras and hobbies, and I used to have a h14t... I only was only 17 then and did have the additional ballast that I now carry.

I'm still making contact with the sellers that have contacted me but im still looking.

Archived