Adopting Yachts and larger Cats into the club:

Regularity of race meets,

Designated Rescue boat operators.

Membership fees.

Set date for the AGM

Any questions contact

Mike Colecliffe

Secretary

I have a Hobie 14 ( up and running) very old but water tight, and have picked up a Maricat 4.3 as a project as it needs fittings, boom, sail. I am not sure as to "what is what" in the sailing world at the moment, one season of sailing dinghies is all my experience is at.

Hi Darcy,

I shall keep you in mind, i have way too many projects on at he moment and my lovely wife has said very nicely not for me to take anything else on until I have gotten a few out of the way. i do have 1 Cat up and sailing, not sure if i should even finish the Mari ( at the moment)

Thanks

hi Darcy, after talking to my mate, I believe it would be easier for me to sell you my Mari cat rather than try to rebuild her, as i am very new to boating/sailing for me to keep her this early in my sailing life might be a dissadvantage, my wife on the other hand would love to see it gone as she believes I have too much on my plate.

I live in Medowie, I dont have a trailer handy at the moment to move anything, you are welcome to come up and have a look and see what she is worth to you.

Regards

Trev Bestt

rovert65@live.com.au

• 3 weeks later...

Archived