Turbo 14

slammer

Good condition Turbo 14 in Forster NSW

Sail no 60840. Is actually racing really well but I'm too fat for her. Great boat and I had a second place yesterday. Sail in very good condition and tramp has one small nick other that that it's very good. New jib and main sheets. Rudders tuned. Blocks and cleats all good.

Hulls could do with a roll of flow coat along the bottom and it's would look great.

Perfect boat for a junior as it is race fast. Points well (actually very well) and is tight.

I'm happy with it and will race it again but as my wife pointed out- I'm a bit fat for that boat. I thought it was the rashie that made me look fat.

No trailer.

Will travel to drop off- within reason ( I work as far south as Tea Gardens and Nth to Port Macquarie.)

Price $1500.

No pics until I take her sailing again on Sunday.

Call

Scott Machon

0418 402 382

6557 2154 (ah)

Still too fat for the beast, but it was flying on Sunday

Ah thanks Darcy.

Actually it travels on top of the Cub Camper. Which is great for Saturday over nighters at the club! Have boat and bed.

I picked up a pair of heavy duty kayak trolleys off ebay for rollers. (http://stores.ebay.com.au/rupertslhm). A guy on the central coast makes them- did a good deal for 2 with postage. Compact and suitable for carting the Turbo around on shore.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Turbo 14

Yep still for sale. Sorry if there is a duplication. I have just emailed you a private message. Now kicking myself I didn't check messages earlier as I was in Newie 16th onwards. Could have brought the boat down for a sail!

Now added an action pic.

This was a great race day. Had a huge time on the Turbo.

post-5934-13778265582995_thumb.jpg

post-5934-13778265590396_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived