Link to photos of the 2012 Nacra Nationals at Largs Bay South Aus

madboutcats

G'day Niso, I've fixed that with Maeve. I didn't realise when I started this thread only her friends can see it so she has now set it so that friends of friends can see the photos, she's also joined the SEQ Nacra site and planning to post photos on there. Theres a good photo of the owner of the Infusion with a smashed bow holding it open and smiling. They were planning on fixing that today in time for tomorrows racing so will be good to post a photo of the repaired bow tomorrow. A lot of the photos look like theres fog but because she was on a rubber ducky the waves were splashing the camera so the lenze got milky as the day went on. Was looking forward to catching up with you, heard about whats happened get well soon and see you at next years nats in Hervey Bay. Send me a private message with your postal address and I'll burn a disc of all the photos when I get home, probably will be a few thousand by then.

Thinking about you Nisso, we're having a ball, light morning, windy arvo, race cancelled before 1 lap, we gave up before the start and went over 3 times getting back to the beach, cut head and a limp currently fixed by plenty bundy, all the 5.8's went over, 1 broken mast official readings at Outer Harbour peak of 32 knots which went with the short chop. Everyone but Arkinelle is slamming me but were having heaps of fun and learnt heaps.

Paul Short, ex 5.8 now A class sailor was out on that big Trimaran on the last day of the nationals and took some great shots of the race and shots of the Nacra's including Arkenelle going back to the beach.

He's posted them on the Beachcats site here's the link to his photos http://beachcatsaustralia.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=1a2iruba1egzd

Archived