Cat Week 2012

surf city

Gold Coast Cat Week 2012 Southport Yacht Club is once again hosting Cat Week for all off the beach catamarans 14 foot to 20 foot commencing 18th February - 23rd February 2012. In conjunction with the regatta the south east Queensland NACRA championships and the Queensland F18 State Titles (21st - 24th February). The Famous Beach Party will be held Wednesday 22nd February. Notice of RAce and Entry on www.southportyachtclub.com.au or contact Kerry Noyes 0419 660 667

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard

I am interested in sailing for the cat week as crew or maybe if it's possible to borrow a boat such as your boat due to my Hobie being a 1979 model and lacking crew.

I have previously sailed Steves 5.0 2206 as crew in previous cat week and the great race, i am unable to crew on this boat this year as owner overseas.

very keen to take part either way and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks Brett

cat week 2012

Hi Richard

I am interested in sailing for the cat week as crew or maybe if it's possible to borrow a boat such as your boat due to my Hobie being a 1979 model and lacking crew.

I have previously sailed Steves 5.0 2206 as crew in previous cat week and the great race, i am unable to crew on this boat this year as owner overseas.

very keen to take part either way and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks Brett

• 3 weeks later...

Archived