Toukley Brass monkey

hobie

thank u sailors, a great responce. will be the top six h18`s in the state comming. f18`s from as far away as batemans, 5.8`s, taipans, h16`s, and all class`s of 14`s. wheather will be good, food will be hot. top racing, top sailors, why would u miss this event. hope to see all saturday.

Sorry I won't make it this year. Have just completed a massive research project and not up for the long drive.

Thanks Darcy and Toukley club for offer of a boat to sail, Mick for possible accomodation and all involved for your friendly, encouraging attitudes. You set a brilliant example, and I'm sure it will be a highly enjoyable event.

Tony Hastings

Paper Tiger 2901 "Tigerdelic", Secretary of Wallagoot Lake Boat Club

Thanks to Toukley SC for providing all facilities, food, drink and a full lake.

Nice southerly, little light for some, sunshine on Saturday, cold and wet today.

Good sailing, good competition, thanks to everyone who came.

This is it for ol'Jimbo, stuff to do tomorrow. I fondly remember the days I used to scrape the ice off the decks before going sailing but not now - nice warm fire for me I'm afraid - please feel free to call me a wimp!

See you all in the summer!

KO

thanks to all who battled the conditions. a top fleet of class sailors raced hard over 3 day`s. arie on his impulse won the mono`s for t.s.c. mick on his mari won the under 15 cats. peter walker on his hobie 18 won the big cats. traveling sailors from as far away as batemans, canberra attended. thanks to our volunteers maning the canteen, rescue boats, start boats, and our juniors who did everything else all w/end. hope to see all back soon. T.S.C.

top regatta,thoroughly enjoyed it,many thanks to the organizers and especially the rescue crews who saved the stricken,(myself) and also a huge thanks to Brad for his efforts in making everyone feel a part of a good weekend! watch out next year boys,well have our shit together then!

Some of the best sailors in australia made tuggerah lake come alive over the june long weekend. crews from all over the state made the pilgrimage to toukley sailing clubs annual brass monkey regatta. nearly 40 boats signed on for 3 days of action packed racing. 3 divisions contested 6 races over the long w/end. the mono`s was won by local toukley sailor arie on his impluse. small cats by mick colecliff on his mari. sloop rigged. big cats by peter & amiee walker on their hobie 18. the weather took its toll with several boats retiring with damage. it was great to see some f18`s racing in some very challenging conditions. thanks to all who attended you have helpped make this regatta a success. thanks to our sponsers. toner direct- the sailing scene- bias boating- bcf- bunnings- chittaway meats- forgemasters. this event will only get better next year. hope to see all back again. t.s.c.

Archived