tipans in wa

Well there is no agent that I am aware of. Also the f16 and f18 struggle to get enough numbers The 16 sq is what the one man boats seem to favor because there is a fleet of them, the 5.8 has a bit of a showing as well as windrush 14. not to mention the tornado and yvonne fleets. take the small amount of cat sailors in the state and spread them over that many classes and none of us has great numbers. I can think of nothing worse for cat sailing in WA than introducing yet another class.

Brett Burvill from Windrush had a nice F16 for sail. I raced it at Busselton last year. very nice little boat. could get hooked on using a spinaker. not sure if it is still for sail.

There was also an f14 at Neds for sale not sure where that is now.

If you are looking for a new boat the new NACRA 17 may be the way to go as it is the new olyimpic class.

What are you looking for? 2 man or 1 man, spinker or no? budget?

best bet would be a F18, at least there are a number of f18s in WA that you can race against regulary. The F16s there is only a handful and with one of regulars who is leaving WA in the next few months anyway. If you get a Nacra f18, you can go in the Nacra Infusion world titles in Brisbane in Jan 2013.

Archived