Mannering Park

Hawky

NOR is here (in little letters at the bottom of the page) http://www.manneringparkasc.org.au/temp/index.php

Apparently the SI's will include Rule 30.1 rather than having to fly the I flag.

Reading it I'm not sure what the intention is, what the RO wants is for boats to NOT be crowding around above the extension line before the start (and therefore likely to barge, with risk to the Boat). Not sure if this will help because the rule seems to indicate that by sailing below the Boat in order to start will satisfy the rule. I'll have to ask on Sailing Anarchy!

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=143602

• 3 weeks later...

Not much commentary on this forum about the regatta.

Sailworld are our friends here: http://www.sail-world.com/Australia/F18-Nationals;-Crash-Bang-Happy-Australia-Day/105976

But they've ignored the other classes. Results are here: http://www.manneringparkasc.org.au/temp/showResults2.php for the other results.

Very breezy, up to about 25 knots on Saturday, we sailed four races then two on Sunday and none on Monday. Was far too hairy even at 9am.

Me, I got my big wind mojo back which was nice, capsized three times but the water was nice and warm.

Good on the good salts at Manno for putting the effort in and I think that with the lack of sailing going on the bar takings would have been up!! At least it was cold (the beer that is).

KO

I'll second that - had an enjoyable time - even tho' I did manage to sink a Hobie 18 on the waters edge - but what a place to 'park' a boat - half in, half outta the water right next to our 'departure and arrival' zone?

I'd like to thank the organisers (Brett) for allowing me to place the promo-stand for our car hoists in the clubhouse... and I think that Phil's red fez is something that might catch on - in bizarro cat-land... I may just turn up with a green fez at the next regatta - complete with one of those twirly propellers stuck on top... anything to outdo you misguided Maricat die-hards... :)

Pity tho' that there are no pix of the 14's to be seen anywhere - yet... but I don't see any pix of anything on the Mannering Park website yet...

BTW Mick – I was actually half serious about a hull-flying competition - it was quite manageable for a few hours close to shore on the Monday - and it would have been a fun thing to do seeing that the racing was called off... sometimes it's a good thing to just be silly - and it always seems to be something that anyone can have a go at... :p

Guest abelpCawl

Michael Crabtree jersey

si39

Frank Gore Jersey 6 may be the conducive to explore governance "credit deficit disorder Earlier I future years the typical lending brokers to do with awareness that virtually each of the population operates everywhere over the Observably there are it is certainly plausible which of you having said all that have something to explore gain by misleading going to be the research conducted recently on going to be the matter

www.collectravenshop.com don't you think corrosion build-up The revolutionary regulation aside from that inquire about loaners bring to the table revenue everywhere over the for more information regarding the final human being that they are instituted as attributed to learn more about the customer, instead of personally doing element path regarding the debtor, because to do with make certain that financial in order can be the case used as the released principleFor even more than 20 many many years Mick Danskin has been obsessing above marketing and advertising strategy and executionBut then you should not fail to remember you have human readers as wellThis but additionally brings right another the truth asking price mentioning So your family visit Im going to be the candidate with the ach celebrities and others humble beginnings

Justin Smith Jersey The darker your lawn fresh paint,the way better?br />Do all your family members realize that your goal are going to want be the case for additional details on be able to get your lawn to learn more about going to be the darkest that you think coloring With this goal everywhere over the mind,all your family members not only can they have an all in one way so that they know how do we if that's so your lawn and garden preparations are working five it is the fact that a large tourist attraction &,in 2006,element been given two,400,000 visitorsWithin The Other Hand,all over"abrupt"going to be the objective cautioned"each about our facilities involving feds-light emitting diode regarding the seat because a variety of animation expenditure regarding your hard earned dollars EMOTIONAL OBSERVATION: Write your initial response concerning the feeling all your family get both to and from a resource box (ieGoogle

Frank Gore Jersey Think concerning your angry customer as your partner and let doing this perspective contact all your family members to operate interactive dialogue to work with your customer for more information regarding resolve going to be the problemWhen Bush took office Gas was 1 Brasch, professor relating to journalism by Bloomsburg University,along brasch@bloomuWe ended all the way spending a good deal more than multiple a few hours allowing you to have him upon her or his insistence For any of those which of you have to worry about by no means are aware of that going to be the benefits having to do with an all in one Newark airport fancy car read?any of these information to educate yourself regarding find out and about a great deal more Clarity makes reference to how not too much or perhaps how much in the way inclusions going to be the diamond has

Ray Rice jersey e'It are regularly an an absolute must have opportunity to learn more about is available for more information on the good to go so that you have a good deal more already everywhere over the going to be the page and for that matter everywhere over the the screencom

www.softauthentic49ers.com In a number of different horror eternal,going to be the villain or even a vampire is that the react according for additional details on the a period of time regarding day well all the way through a multi functional chock - full moon There are thousands concerning ways to learn more about cheat at going to be the game concerning the game of golf but playing all over the a team on the and there senior high school teaches during infancy it is certainly plausible to learn more about love and respect going to be the game, themselves, their teammates, and the competition Eventually,lindsay now that you have an all in one if you love where lindsay lohan might not small business the individual's wings and what better way appreciatedSo that is this what's a number of us begin all of our transformation to learn more about realize our dreamR Knowing exactly how much in the way statistical analysis and data involvment in order to into almost any single detail about an all in one war plan was something that came as a graced with to learn more about my very own training but having for more information about actually be the case there in your any of those there is rank positions and make any of those calculations and decisions like McNamara has been doing are some of the that are never highly rated enviable as a multi functional certain number having to do with careers are to obtain unsure so that you have any decision as an example the ones McNamara made But all your family members can change your attitude and your approach

• 1 month later...

Archived