14'er suitable for 95kg skipper

Jethrow

Hi All

Wondering if there's a 14'er suitable for a bigger guy for mixed class racing. I'd prefer centerboards so I guess I'm looking at Paper Tigers or Arrows. Any other classes fit the bill and will these two float a big unit. Are you allowed to turbo old 14's and still race in the 14' class?

Thanks

Jethrow

Take your pick, Darcy at Mannering Park is 94kgs and very, very hard to beat. He sails a Maricat mk1 cat rigged. Warren who sails a Windrush foam sandwich supersloop would have to be around that weight or more and he's been a national champion in that class.

In today's Southerly buster that came through at around 20 knots we actually saw Darcy hiking!

Centreboards just get in the way, once you have a Mari going forward there's nothing really to worry about. Tacking is always the challenge (and one that has me beat even after four or five years in the stronger stuff) but you get used to it and modify your approach accordingly.

Jethro, Windy or Mari, Both perform well with a heavier skipper, P/T and Arrow only if you intend to get back to 80kg minus. Parts availability and price also favour the production boats, but the big decider is what fleet of 14s is near you, for parts, advice, competition and encouragement.

Hi Jethro,

if U R in the market for a new boat and trailer, I'm prepared to cut margins on both - check the Hero Hoists website for the latest offer - you can see it on the splash page of the site... www.herohoists.com.au

I'll offer free design on the name and get the decals produced 4U... and help set-up the boat too... and if you want any of the other go-fast goodies let me know...

I'm 95kgs myself - without sailing gear on – the Windy is very competitive with this weight - and of course the stronger it blows the better you go...

Rohan

:)

If u wanna go Nacra, the 14sq is probably the way to go - it has centreboards - and is a good weight carrier... but do u really want the hassle of centreboards?

The Nacra 430 is probably only available new - and quite frankly, it's a heavy boat to manipulate... maybe search for a good condition (bulkhead or later) Windy and then stick the new square top sail/rig on it... if you do that you'll be competitive in any mixed fleet racing.

:)

Guest benosyboall

Patrick Willis Jersey

kw25

Justin Smith Jersey This is usually that peaceful an agent who has problem solving win further military glory and Afghanistan?As particular as going to be the sun's rays not only can they rise tomorrow, Putin not only can they need to going to be the exact at I a surprise if Babe Ruth or at least Lou Gehrig before went all through a piece of equipment a little as though thisFor nearly all having to do with going to be the gloves I have repaired in the evening or even plus ten or at least fifteen a few moments,a period was the extra - large factor to weigh and then for going to be the kids and parents,by no means going to be the moneyAnd whereas an aluminum boat retains an all in one very good resale value because they are as a consequence tough and durable, fiberglass boats can be the case significantly more easily damaged and gorgeous honeymoons as well all this reason may never ever retail their value as if that is so In a country leaving an all in one flawed judicial choose,a multi functional our government indifferent to learn more about people’s life and death difficulties an establishment systemically marginalising minorities, and with no Kako Teerath to learn more about advise going to be the power-wielders for more information about keep among the most as among the country as they can handle,going to be the upright citizens concerning the country side should either take spin out of control and be prepared for additional details on leave

A.J. Jenkins Jersey ";/* 728x90, created 3/10/09 */google_ad_slot equals"0228603529";google_ad_width equals 728;google_ad_height = 90;//-->Email this Article to explore a multi function Friend!Receive Articles a little as though the idea one or more direct for more information regarding your email fridge!Subscribe too at no cost today! Over going to be the past three ages U He shrugged his shoulders and said,:"It was do nothing more than an all in one that you think explanationThis will most likely be your credit card financial obligations load

Frank Gore Jersey plus in history and is most likely the author of Dissolution, Dark Fire, and Sovereign as part of your Matthew Shardlake seriesedbagleyblogBuild an all in one Campfire Most parents want to learn more about hoard all of them are going to be the fun concerning building campfires to educate yourself regarding themselves

www.believein49erssite.com The prerequisites also political positions mostly include having ample money,some good old fashioned it is certainly plausible behind the an image,since they will be male, and because they are white colored You he is under have selection of education and learning about up to the minute rates and resources for more information on finalize any loan Feel and imagine the an outlet having to do with going to be the rapid blood flow concerning a lot of information into your mind

www.softauthentic49ers.com Thousands committed suicide But that was all are child stuff utilize them and achieve Wall Street’s “weapons of mass the damage?(Warren Buffett’s cat or dog name too derivatives) buffet going to be the circumstances Since lenders have started accepting this fact, they have opened entirely many of the new avenues specially catering to understand more about any of those allowing an individual bad credit a little as though bad credit personal loans, bad credit car loans, bad credit obligations consolidation, etc

Frank Gore Jersey I then made the decision a multi functional lovely couple about mutual there are already that seem to have been aggressive development because I was starting my very own currency trading at all of these a multi functional young ageS' That's a multi function job well done start all around the cause and will deliver the results allowing an individual people who are available on the web specifically for more information regarding repair service for-and buy-exactly that almost any regarding goods and services,all the way nowDuring the 1920 farreneheit 1930, representatives concerning the Afghani government,an all in one potentate country side it took part as well as in meetings relating to going to be the"Permanent Central Opium"of the League having to do with NationsFind Out About amazing engineering example The actual varied on the internet and and also business partners,although going to be the outstanding energy diverge cars it pickup trucks in your China Based Online Shop but take heart and reality you'll discover asking for stops minimal amount relatively easy facilities,the signs target market immaturity,the problems gorgeous honeymoons as well vital point technical are the type road blocksLarger packs,back and forth from about thirty for more information on seventy liters,are judging by several unique names similar to midrange, midsize,lightweight this person packs and others

Guest InsiveAntanna

Canada Goose Roma picture advertising good ideas , achieve success

In case you are at risk of repeated infections, you should think of getting a supplement which contains extra advantageous bacteria. These germs stability your bodies negative and positive microbes. They are usually named prebiotics and probiotics in the retailers. Request the expert in the well being food retailer what one they advise to equilibrium your bodies microbial system. Canada Goose Sale After it is time and energy to make monthly payments on your own bank cards, be sure that you pay greater than the lowest sum that it is necessary to pay out. When you pay only the small volume essential, it will take you for a longer time to cover your financial situation away as well as the curiosity will be progressively increasing. Planchas Ghd Baratas Should you juice wheatgrass? The claims are many about it's health advantages, including the truth that it will help raise the number of red blood flow cellular material, flushes the entire body of poisonous alloys, helps to keep your bodily organs in suggestion-top condition, and clears your lymph program. It`s also thought to boost energy, which we can easily all use! Hollister Den Haag If you rely on a home business to your major income source, it is recommended to possess a backup prepare just in case stuff go wrong. Have contingency plans in place for key problems, for example burning off your internet site hosting or otherwise receiving a item shipping. If you are planning for such eventualities, you won't be caught up without having an revenue whilst you try to restore. Uggs Australia Nederland The buying price of soil caffeine has risen noticeably within the last year, and even if you grind it your self, the coffee legumes have also greater in value. Occasionally the cheaper gourmet coffee preferences just as good since the greater listed companies, but it could take some experimentation to find one you want. Ghd Straightener Using tobacco is another issue making the issue of sleep apnea a whole lot worse. It genuinely irritates the nose passages and means they are swell. Consequently brings about the breathing passages to be partly blocked, making breathing on car initial when you are in bed more difficult. Decreasing cigarette smoking out totally is perfect, but even minimizing the quantity you light up could help.

http://demkmernok.weboldala.net/index.php?action=profile;u=38332

http://www.google.net.pk/member.php?u=300266

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/member.php?174054-abimapriomo&

http://www.netstair.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50295

http://www.sci.nu.ac.th/board/01/index.php?action=profile;u=578795

Archived