5.0 nose dives

CarlB

So down wind all I do is nose dive and cartwheel. I have tried everything and i am wondering if it is just our crew weight of 175kgs that causes them. We sit on the back beam, bare away, power up, slow down, rake mast back, rotation and down haul, etc. We are OK on the 5.8 but I just cannot Keep the 5.0s nose up (maybe I need to fill the nose with foam!!!). Any further suggestions.

foam will only provide bouyancy when the hulls are full of water, it's not going to do anything to assist lift while on the water. You're 70cm longer than a Mari and with a fair amount of weight I think you're over the limit so the mine is going to be a familiar place! We have a few 4.9's at Manno and double up the crew would be 150 or less so I guess you've the wrong horse for the course.

I'm not sure of the 5.0 construction, but in Windies they have horizontal foam bulkheads to support the slab sides and maintain bouyancy, if they are damaged or loose, the boat will bury the bows as you have described. With a hand either side of the bows at mid depth and halfway to the front beam, press inwards, if there is any deflection, that is your problem. PS. Foam sandwich Maris have incorporated this horizontal bulkhead, and seem to suffer less nosedives than the older grp boats without the bulkhead.

Great advice. Thanks for the comments all. I was only kidding re the foam, but I will ask rosco about the hull construction. Considering the above I do think our crew weight is the main issue. As you mention loaded, we have done as you suggest, but to date I have not had time to ease the sheet or bear away as the boat is up side down in half a second, literally. (and i don't have access to a 5.8 so its the 5.0 for now). Thanks again all.

Guest eltbdv693

Wedding Dresses 2013 Many stores online offer custom wedding dresses

Wedding Dresses 2013 How And Where To Pick The Satisfied Cocktail Dresses

Cheap Wedding Dresses Dunston Hall hosts their largest Wedding Show to date There are many different styles and brands that you can select your dress from. One such option is the Monsoon dresses. They offer fashionable and attractive dresses for all kinds of parties.

evening dresses Top 2011 Prom Dress Styles Nick said he never used it for that purpose and later the police department changed to the blue strobe light and this one was switched out. Housed in a shadow box. A copy of "Dr.

prom dresses How to Wear Strapless Wedding Dresses Since you're looking for classy cocktail outfits with sleeves for nighttime, you need to stay away from bold flowered prints in addition to abstract geometric patterns. Thus, always remain faithful to solid colors that go with your pores and skin. The best craps bets would be regal blue, emerald green, jet dark colored and burgundy red! A lot of these colors won't ever fail you.

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried a lot of rake (main now sheets nearly block to block), and a much bigger square top sail. This seems to have done the trick and the constant nose dives have stopped at last. Moving the centre of effort aft and the additional sail area has helped off-set our additional weight. I believe, as we are now moving faster the apparent wind gusts are not as large, thus giving us time to react. (eg where we were doing say 10 knts boat speed in 15 knts breeze, now we are doing 14knts; if we got a 5 knt gust it was actually 10 knts, now it is 6knts). Now we are keeping up with the lighter crews and it is much more fun for all.

Guest dsgghMarw6

The advantage of vintage mode for men is Hermes belt

always that it's easily elegant; quickly neat. a Hermes belt

properly-groomed valet de chambre testament typically looking at their sharpest inside a good-personalized fit, which can be Hermes belt replica

a Hermes belt replica

proof Hermes belt

of the look connected with this cheap Hermes belt

kind of outfits.

Whether it's the way you could have always required or perhaps having an unforeseen consequence in your trend route, can say for certain that no matter what, the fashion universe is vast in addition to much sweeping using creative thinking. Rewarding experiences of Hermes belt

which handful of can have in a life span is Hermes belt replica

waiting for you actually, promising a ne'er-conclusion distinct /.1.

Option of merchandise- Couturier bags usually are Hermes belt

available in many different designs, dimensions and colours.

Guest woodhzik

モンクレール アウトレ

Welcome to buy モンクレール アウトレット .Our website is dedicated to providing the best and newest モンクレール 店舗 products with high quality at a big discount like 70 Off,Shop Now モンクレール 店舗,Free Ship and Satisfaction Guarantee!

Because snowfall outdoors, geneal shoes may unsatisfied what individuals need, individuals would really like to locate a shoes that may maintain all of them comfortable. The development with Timberland Shoesprovide a geart information about this kind of individuals who wish to comfortable via winter season モンクレール アウトレット, nevertheless モンクレール アウトレット, ladies cannot be therefore pleased since the very first set of Timberland shoes is made for guy. outlet

Men8217s shoes tend to be essentially put on for his or her performance. These people safeguard your toes and also the thighs through snowfall, drinking water, dirt or even any kind of type of risks. Additionally they supply extra ankle joint assistance sometimes with physically demanding actions. These types of couple of points would be the fundamental performance with shoes. Using the passing of your time and also the globe being a style mindful location モンクレール 店舗, the shoes tend to be these days put on about style and design.There isn8217t any doubt in aggressive shoes marketplace Timberland is among the top brands. Timberland splitrock provides mens shoes which appear stylish and durable with any type of clothing, whilst in the exact same moment sensible. Through function shoes to walking shoes, Timberland offers reformed every year, additionally with style modifications, the type of Timberland shoes vary from leather-based to canvas that other people will find Timberland design in every period, however the just continuous may be the water-resistant created. free shipping

Timberland Bootsretains you comfy in a period climate it8217s chilly with winter season or even warm times with summer time. The sports activities shoes will also be great for hill sliding, monitoring, or even any kind of golf ball FFSDKA122F

nike shox schuhe

Coach Handbags for sale

vivienne westwood bags

air max 95 Common Air Max 95 Insurance advantage Suggestions

herve ledger dress Drupal

Guest AxotteraJet

aging just isn't hence bad when you've bought helpful pointers

Should you suffer from the candida albicans, attempt to stay away from sporting a swimsuit whenever possible. This will can make your disease significantly even worse. In the event you need to wear one particular, keep it dry as you can, and if you get wet make sure to modify into anything dried up straight away. Air Jordan Nederland

Seek information. There are many different firms that market life insurance coverage in addition to a number of rating techniques for every single firm. Look into the pros and cons of every and also look around for rates. This may ensure that you are making the best choice with your a large determination. Ugg Støvler

Compose a list of healthier actions to take to alleviate stress, anxiousness or frustration. For many individuals, using tobacco is a method to relieve tension. Your checklist may help you locate a much better, more healthy strategy for dealing with negative feelings in order that you won't be as tempted to cigarette smoke when you're developing a poor time. Jordan Air Femme

In order to definitely generate a the game of golf soccer ball challenging by using a sound, highly effective swing, you need to struck with the soccer ball, not at it. Follow-via will be the single most important facet of an effective playing golf swing. When you just intention in the golf ball and quit, you shed most of the driving force you need to send out it sailing. Ugg Støvler

To hold the pulp from your juices, set a coffee filter across the container you're juicing into to trap all this. Then a enjoyable tip which is also nutritious is usually to conserve the pulp and put it into ice cubes cube containers. Then on all those hot summer time time, these ice cubes cubes are fantastic wholesome very little popsicle pleasures! Put on a robust SPF safety sun screen lotion daily. This can help to minimize your probability of skin cancer. The sun emits harming uv rays, but sunscreen lotion will help to safeguard from them. Locate a good quality sun screen lotion which has each UVA and UVB security for optimum final results. Abercrombie

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/member.php?642579-loammergo

http://www.suddendeathhockeyforums.ca/forums/member.php?116368-Breereirm

http://hostel.hostel4u.com/forum/profile.php?id=315599

http://forums.funny-games.biz/member.php?u=3803081

http://www.theworldatwar.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=296561&sid=0f195d5c994b9cf0860b48ecc75f93ac

• 3 weeks later...

Archived