Alpha Omega?

Gazereth78

• 2 weeks later...

Heres some more contact details

Fibreglass Factory Lonsdale in Fiberglass Products & Repairs SA. 208 Dyson Rd, Lonsdale, SA, 5160. Phone number: (08) 83260877

Bernie was trying to get his F14 going at the same time as the Barretts, Bernie didn't go on with the project from what I could follow, the Barretts have made a few.

Thanks Mad

I've read a fair bit about the F14 battle on catsailor.com from the states. It sounds like things really can to a head about 2005 - 06. I like the concept because of the small size of the cats. I want a fast responsive small cat that i can hang in the shed over the winter and move around easily by myself. I like the youtube video of the AO14ft. Looks great.

Cheers

Gazereth78

I was in on those Catsailor.com forum discussions, I nearly took on Bernies F14 molds when he was talking about taking them to the dump but then he changed his mind and I didn't hear any more about them, so I bought three Arrows instead, the 14ft cat is a very practical length so keep up the chase it will be worth it in the end. Darryl should be able to send you his F14 marketing video if not let me know and I'll send you my copy

Have a look at the 4teen by Bimare catamarans in Italy it it bimare.org I have got quotes from them for bringing out a container of them if you are serious send me a pm and I can give you more info. if we have enough interest it may well be worth it these have curved boards and reverse bows and look the goods regards mako

Archived