14sq Replacment Sail?

amsshaw

G'Day All,

Can someone please give us an idea what a new 14sq sail would be worth ? My guess would be around the $1,000--$1,500 mark?"?

To sail in state & Nats does the sail need to be a gen Nacra or can any sailmaker build them?

Just thinking a about 14sq thats fairly close but Im guessing the sail would be a tad stuffed by now and just need to talk the wife around and will need to widen the shed door to fit it in !!

The budget Ive been given wont get me a Taipan but a 14sq eventhough there getting on a bit in years it might be the go, not many to race with around here though.....

Chgeers

Andrew

Call the Brisbane Cat Centre or give Goose at Goosemarine.com.au a call. They can look after you down in Victoria.

You require a sail and battens that are Nacra class legal. That means it needs to be purchased through Nacra.

Hi Andrew,

Don't want to step on any body's toes here with the Nacras , I noticed an Alpha Omega for sale near Lake Fynes Stawell/Pomonal area, no idea how good or bad it is just drove past did notice it had a wing mast, you would possibly be a similar speed to the Mosquito s in your area with that

Archived