Toukleys brass Monkey

Hawky

Yes Phil, it's going to be a bit windy too : http://wind.willyweather.com.au/nsw/central-coast/toukley.html we might have to get rule 42 suspended again.

EDIT: although looking at Seabreeze for Sydney and Newcastle things look much more promising, I can't see why Toukley should be in its own little windless gap. The wind directions look interesting too, we may be working into the wind on all points of the course.

phill the showers are on and will be hot, and hot soups are pumpkin, chicken noodle and veg, hamburgers, .toasted sandwichs, hot pies and rolls, and breackfast sun, mon morning bacon and egg rolls! spirts wine and beer! hot drinks, cold soft drinks too! any thing else u need phil?

oooh, it's looking a little on the stiff side Darcy. While the wife will be pleased (on the stiff side) I'm not so sure about the breeze!!

It does seem to be a little variable though, I've been looking all day at Seabreeze and Willyweather and it could easily be within 4 to 25 knots all weekend. Hopefully it'll be nice and sunny.

Archived