Are there cats bigger than 7 mts that go

After watching the European on the net I ask myself that question. And also what is the next step without taking out a second mortgage. There are many beach cat clubs (but not as many as mono's) but even less larger multihull clubs.

The only answer I can give here is go and ask them (large multi clubs)if you can join them for a day sailing on what ever is going. I did 7 years ago, have spent days on many different multi's larger than 7 mts,

I can also tell you I have just bought a hole in the water (larger than 8 mts)in which to throw money, I canl keep the cost lower than a new Nacra, hopefully go faster than a Hobie and be able to take 4 to 6 friends along, not have to dismantle after every sail and still be able to get onto one hull, sounds impossible doesn't it. Cheers

After watching the European on the net I ask myself that question. And also what is the next step without taking out a second mortgage. There are many beach cat clubs (but not as many as mono's) but even less larger multihull clubs.

The only answer I can give here is go and ask them (large multi clubs)if you can join them for a day sailing on what ever is going. I did 7 years ago, have spent days on many different multi's larger than 7 mts,

I can also tell you I have just bought a hole in the water (larger than 8 mts)in which to throw money, I canl keep the cost lower than a new Nacra, hopefully go faster than a Hobie and be able to take 4 to 6 friends along, not have to dismantle after every sail and still be able to get onto one hull, sounds impossible doesn't it. Cheers

wtf.......

don't know what drugs your on but I want some!

Archived