Hobie 14 (no trailer) for sale

Marbuk

I have an older Hobie 14 catamaran for sale for $400 neg. Sail is good for up to 20 knot winds. Tramps and hulls and all fittings are in reasonable to good condition. Selling as I don't need the boat any longer. Please note there is no trailer. The catamaran is a standard 14' (not a Turbo). The hulls have been gel coated and sanded back and all parts and fittings are included. As noted, I'm advised the sail will need work or replacement in the future. More images available if required. Can be delivered to various collection points along the Hume or Pacific Highway's between Queanbeyan, Nowra and Port Macquarie in August. Call 0417 265117 to discuss options if interested.

I have an older Hobie 14 catamaran for sale. Sail is good for up to 20 knot winds. Tramps and hulls and all fittings are in reasonable to good condition. Selling as I don't need the boat any longer (moved to Hobie sailing kayaks). Images available. Can be delivered between Jindabyne and Coff's Harbour in August - might be a small fee depending on where you are. Asking $400.

Hi if you can get it to coffs mate sold . We had just got one for our son only to find out that the guy who sold it to us did not own it so we had to hand it back.

So this will be good for him.

Archived