Mari WRECKING

interested

Hey Interested, not trying to be a dick, or trying to upset anyone, but would it maybe more productive to offer the remaining parts for free to someone from the sailing/catamaran family on a "you can have whats left but you take one part you take all" basis, I just want it out of here. It is going to be better to give whats left, that you can't sell, to someone who would be likely to join your club or some other club or get a kid involved in sailing, rather than give it all to a profit making venture. If after offering it on a "gratis, take one take all basis" you still have no takers, then by all means give it to the hire guy. It also depends I guess on whether the hire guy supports you guys at the sailing club in anyway too, if he does, then give it to him, but those parts may get someone else on the water sailing and into your club. Darcy was doing the same up here at Manno, he was prepared give away a few complete fully rigged cats with some instruction on sailing and rigging on the condition the recipient joined one of the local clubs here. All he wanted to do was clear his yard as he was moving, and he wanted to get more boats on the water.

The Yacht Shop/Cat Hire supports our local sailors and clubs alike.

If anyone wants any parts they are going cheap enough but I will be taking everything I have remaining over to them next week.

Only 3 Maricats sailing  at our club and they dont need any parts,,so I am putting the lot together and giving them to someone who will use them.

Archived