State and National Titles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are going with Canberra in late October for the States (I think) and Concord/Ryde in feb for the Nationals (I think, correct me if I've got them arse about).  I just need to confirm with the clubs. I'm starting early and finishing real late at the moment and I dont really feel like chasing Maricat stuff at 10.30 of a night when I get home.  I'll get off my arse and get it all squared away this weekend I promise.

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi to all maricaters and 14ft cat sailors

Concord & ryde sailing club is happy to hold the the maricat naturals on the 06 Feb 2016 plus any other 14ft cats are welcome to for 2 day raceing. On the Saturday short race in the morning and a marathon in the arvo. On the Sunday 3 race's. I need to know how many people are looking at coming asap fir the club plus a mit be able to get camping ing the clubhouse

• 1 month later...

NOR and entry forms for Nationals are here.

If you are wanting to be part of the Maricat Nationals you will need to pay $10.00 entry (early) or $15.00 entry (late) to Maricat Assoc (to cover the cost of trophies) as well as the fees applicable to your boat to Concord/Ryde Sailing Club.  These are 2 seperate fees, one to the Assoc, one to Concord Ryde.

Thankyou

Phil

Pres NSW/ACT Maricat Assoc.

Nats 2016 entry form Concord.pdf

NOR 2016 Maricat Nationals Concord-Ryde.pdf

Archived