16 square sold

Jackm

1989 16 Square with registered 2 year old Aluminium trailer, new LED lights on trailer and new winch.

Recently had hulls resprayed and touched up. 

Beach Rollers,

square top and pin top main in good condition,

Rudders and boards in good nic,

Hull and paint job dry and in good nick,

Price $3900 ono all inclusive ready to sail.

Would prefer to trade for Nacra 4.5, Sport or Adventurer, preferably with Spinnaker kit. Or Nacra 430 or similar.

Open to negotiate additional cash to make up trade value.

Located in Canberra but will travel for pickup.

Boat sale pic.jpg

Lake BG Boat.jpg

• 8 months later...

Well it's listed there at $3900. Feel free to make me an offer or I can arrange to let you take it out if you like. As above Im based in Canberra and the boat lives at the yacht club rigged and ready. As far as trades go 5.8 is probably a bit big for what Im after Im afraid.

I sail my 5.8 alot solo. It is a two person boat. You can tell the difference in when you drive it definitely with two people. You can definitely de power it. I also set it up without the jib and it goes pretty well too. I only have trouble when it gets over 15knots either way it's a fast boat and alot of fun

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been considering the idea of a trade if you're interested? Haven't Had a chance to give you a call yet and will probably need you to convince me a bit more about it beig manageable single handed cat rigged or with jib furler. Would a trade interest you at all with cash adjustment?

cheers

jack.

Archived