ADVENTURE""is What we SEEK,,Hobie ADVENTURE

pepsi1234

Hobie 18's & in fact all Hobies,We know your out there. there should be more adventure than just passing a few buoys. Coastal races with large number Cats, what's it take to get you all together,PASS THE WORD, MORE COASTAL RACES, even coastal cruising would be great. What else are you doing with your life,Get the adventure happening. i will be in it ''who else'' This massage comes a little late,,,,but all the same....WHAT HAPPENED TO COASTAL FUN RUNS. Get of your Sofa and make it happen, your only here once, KEEP THAT IN MIND.

[This message has been edited by pepsi1234 (edited 14 November 2008).]

A group of 14-16s from toukley and mannering park have an offshore day trip anually, it does not appear on any calender as a club sanctioned event, the contact is Danny O'Shea (check out the toukley club site for his contact). This is not an organised race, just a group of 6-8 cats sailing in company. Cabbage Tree Bay- Bird Island return, Cabage Tree Bay-Towoon Bay (lunch) return. The distance depends on conditions on the day, Terigal return would not be out of the question, or 1 way to Patonga or the Hawksbury road bridge (north side boat ramp)

Thanks , thats 1 reply, hundreds more to go''i hope''

Thank you darcy1945 , i will check out for more info on

that offshore race held anually and see what i come up with,

fun in the sun, thats what its all about, i hope the sun comes out, plenty of rain at the moment. and for anyone thats into a good little race, there is a club that races from Hollywell gold coast every 2nd week and they have a race coming up in the new year, which is from Hollywell to Manly/Brisbane, That should be a great race to be in, i am told that there could be as many as 70 Boats enter, Now if thats not wouth rigging up for, Anyway enjoy , i will post more info as it is available, dont be shy if you know of any clubs putting on a good race,Submit a Reply Here,,,Cheers

[This message has been edited by pepsi1234 (edited 19 November 2008).]

Archived