Jump to content

Hydra 16 Rebirth

Dave G

Recommended Posts

I'm bringing an old Hydra 16 back to life and in need of some knowledge and tips.

On the bottom of the hull, surrounding where the centreboard comes out, there was obviously an attachment or fixture of sorts that kind of sheaths the centreboard.

What is this part called? Where could I get my hands on a couple? If I need to make the parts myself any tips on materials, construction technique etc?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...