Taïpan 4.9

Jean-Noël

better wishes for 2005. I give up the purchase of Taïpan 4.9. After 2 months of active research, nobody in Australia can provide me a boat. I had only 3 contacts and transport could not be done. J.BOYER does not want either to deal with the boats of occasion. I would however have liked that the market of the TAÏPAN opens in France. Thank you for your assistance. So long

Hi Jean,

Sad to here. Did you contact any private buyers. I am sure if you pay a bit extra to cover the packing, a buyer would drop it down at a wharf and maybe pack it into a container for you. You would have to however organize the freight yourself.

I may import a second hand Tornado soon and I would not bother Marstrom with it as they would not even look at it. I have spoken to several sellers in the US and Europe and they are willing to bubble wrap and pack a boat into a container for me. I have made all enquires here regarding freight. Most sellers will charge a bit extra for the price of bubble wrap and their transport costs to a wharf.

Archived