Upcoming Bundaberg Regatta

Interceptor

Can someone from Bundy tell me when the Inner Circle(?) Regatta is on. I want a bit of notice so I can organise an insane SYC posse. While we are on the subject, where are the states? Are they at Hervey Bay? Why do I think that? Where does the picture go when you turn off the telly? Again I want to organise an insane SYC posse to crash that little party and drink the bar dry.

Regards

Bucko

Bucko Bucko Bucko....'Twas posted in de Post your Regatta here bit! But for your information the world famous Inner Circle Rum Regatta will be held 10th and 11th March as a prelude to the almost impossibly famous State Nacra titles to be held at Bundaberg at Easter!!! As usual the spacious lawns at Bundaberg Sailing Club welcome those of the camping ilk.

Will be a top weekend!

Cheers

Greg W

Greg

Thanks. I found your website after I posted that topic. I am a loser.

We still don't have our boat yet but Rosco promises me we will have it for your regatta.

I have sent an email around SYC and will nag my fellow clubmen to form an Armada to invade your yacht club and plant the SYC burgee somewhere in your bar area.

Mick and I intend to leave very early Friday morning to arrive around lunch time. Brendan has promised me that you guys will take us out for dinner and then a lap dance at the local gay bar. We will bring our own tarps biggrin.gif

I love you.

Bucko

Can't wait Bucko.........I am the bearer of bad news however and that is that the local gay bar had to close due to some overzealous patrons leaving their erhhh......"left overs" on the driveway of the mayor. She sorta slipped bit like on a banana I spose and that was that!

Sorry bout dat

Cheers

Greg W

• 2 weeks later...

Archived