TROPHIES FOR THE NATS

REV YUKKA II

Would realy like an indication of wether we are going to get 6 or more boats in what class as far as trophies go. at the moment we have definate classes for 16's 5.8's f18's. i need to know about the 4.5's 14 5.0 & 5.2. if we don't get at least 6 we will be putting them all together on VYC. Please give me some feed back on those classes as i am organising trophies NOW. regards Martin Horder

• 3 weeks later...

G'Day Martin

just wanted to say that this is a excellent idea, - combining the fleets if we don't have a class makes a lot of sense and provides competition for all us in these classes on similar yardsticks. I would much rather this than being my own "class" which is meaningless.

I will be there on my 14sq, and I'm still working on getting more from Kurnell along, can you let me know how many 14sq have registered as yet as if you already have a couple other 14's as well as me, then it will be likely we get more from KCC too as they are waiting to see the numbers? (FYI KCC regularily has 7-8 14squares on the water on recent Sundays)

Cheers

Glen, the DigitalTourGuide.com.au 14sq..

Originally posted by DigitalTourGuide:

G'Day Martin

just wanted to say that this is a excellent idea, - combining the fleets if we don't have a class makes a lot of sense and provides competition for all us in these classes on similar yardsticks. I would much rather this than being my own "class" which is meaningless.

I will be there on my 14sq, and I'm still working on getting more from Kurnell along, can you let me know how many 14sq have registered as yet as if you already have a couple other 14's as well as me, then it will be likely we get more from KCC too as they are waiting to see the numbers? (FYI KCC regularily has 7-8 14squares on the water on recent Sundays)

Cheers

Glen, the DigitalTourGuide.com.au 14sq..

Glad to see you're happy with the VYC setup for trophies as I think that is going to be the case for 14sq, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5, 4.5 and any other 'less common' Nacra's. As for the 14sq's, I have sailed many times at Kurnell and know that you guys have a strong 14sq fleet but unfortunately at the moment Glen, you are the only entry I have for 14sq. DONT QUOTE ME but if you can get another 4 14sq I'm sure Marty will give you a class nationals trophy. 16sq are building a strong class as are 5.8 and the F18s will have quite a few as well.

Josh (NacraPhelia)

Archived