Qld nacra titles

Bradk

This years QLD State Titles will be held at Townsville Sailing Club, over the Easter weekend. The Nacra Assoc will be sending out a NOR in the coming days which includes accom list and map. Should be a great weekend of socail and racing in a beautiful spot. We have at least 7 FNQ boats confirmed for the regatta.

See you there

Racing will be :

Friday Pm Not before 1pm

Saturday Am session, Pm session

Sunday Am start

Presentation sun night

Please email me if you would like a accomodation list and map.

Mariners North is next to the sailing club , they are self contained apartments with ocean views of the racing area. Walk about 30 seconds to club.

From the sailing club / Mariners North, the city / mall / bus stops / ferry terminal to magnetic island / reef museum / strand / pubs, are less than a ten minute walk. So very central!!

We will have drinks on thursday evening for early birds. Friday will be a meet the fleet most likely at Hogs Breath Cafe, Sunday Presentation will be at the club.

Please do not worry about the forecast. The Cleveland Bay area is sheltered from extreme SE breezes. We can nearly sail in all conditions. We sailed the day of Cyclone Larry!

It is not that far a drive anyway, in a good car with one boat, if you leave before breakfast you will be eating dinner at the Seaview Hotel looking at the beautiful waters of TVL.

O.K. Micky, Sounds good....

Greg W, we had a severe dose of gastro go through just about everyone at the family Christmas gathering (me included).

My 17 month old son was in and out of hospital for 3 days... Also hospitalised my father (who we only saw once in the 10 days we where there) & father-in-law.

I didn't think the cheese & kisses would have been very impressed being left to look after a dozen vomitting, shitting relo's on her own as well as running around trying to disinfect everything to stop the spread of the bug....

Would you have gone?

Leroy.

Archived