South East Queensland Nacra Championships

surf city

• 4 weeks later...

i won't be able to sort out entry proir to tomorrow, i was not aware this was a requirement. i do plain to race my 5.8 in the regatta. it's still in a box in the nacra factory and i will be traverling up on friday to put it back together thta arvo ready to race sat. please advise me if i will not be able to race if i don't get my entry in by tomorrow as this will change my plains on when i leave and when i return, also accom that i have organised. an email or ph would be great 0408 650 430 or martinhbds@bigpond.com

cheers rev

also just looked on web site for NOR and it says there is a late fee of $75, does that mean $55 Plus $75 or does it mean $55 or $75. that is if you are late do you pay $75 or $130. this would also be handy to know before i committ to traverling 2400kms. all other state and national titles i have sailed you just pay on the day when you turn up.

bit confusing with the entry form, there is an amendment saying that you can just enter the state title part 7th-8th of feb, but there is no option to do this on the entry form as it is for the whole week. makes it a bit hard to enter the event by the 1700 hrs on the 4th feb if there is no means of entering that option on the entry form. also on the NOR 2.4 it states that "late entries will be accepted up to 1100hrs on the Wednesday 4th february 2009" which is 6 hours before the cut off time and date which is 1700 hrs on Wednesday 4th february 2009.

Archived