Arrow & Arafura Cadet Plans wanted!!!

Guest Old Mate

Guest Old Mate

Hello Does anybody here know where I can obtain some Arrow and Arafura Cadet plans from? or where the Jig is to build the boats? I would like plans that I can build a jig off of. Also I would like to know how much a Brand New Arrow and Arafura Cadet sells for, fully rigged and platform only!Also I would like to get ahold of the Class rules and manufacturing rules, what can/cant be used building these boats. Also where are the Nationals for both of these fleets?

If anybody can help that would be Fantastic!

Old Mate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adrian

Did you find someone to help you out Old Mate. There are some quality ACs that you could pick up in the Brisbane area. Save you having to build one. They were all built by Bryan Buetel. You really should try and get in contact him if you are attempting to build one. He could save you lots of time and point out the potential problems. Qld has two arrow jigs that have been pumping out fast boats for years as well as comprehensive building instructions that pretty much guarantee a minimum weight boat. Call Adrian or Pete on 0438107746 or 0407630529. Look foward to meeting you at the Tookley Nationals.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Old Mate

Iam actually looking for JIG PLANS. I know there is moulds and jigs floating around the associations. Excellent junior classes except alot of parents do not have the time on their hands to build an Arafura Cadet, Arrow or PT. However Iam chasing a set of plans so I can build my own jig from scratch. I want to build a Demo and sell a couple of platforms only incl, foils, beams, tramp and all fittings.

Old Mate

• 2 weeks later...

Archived