State Title Locations

Hi All

This might be a good place to discuss possible locations for State Titles, would be good to hear a few ideas, for each state?

Inland locations in Victoria are few and far between, but theres probably some out there I've never heard of.

Talk Away.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Well that went well. I'm guessing that it wants to a be an inland series somewhere, seeing as the last was a coastal/metro series, or does it alternate between metro/country locations?

I think all south west victorian inland waters are out of the picture at the moment unless theres some serious rainfall, but its been a good start, with a good autumn break. Anyone in the eastern side of victoria that can suggest any good locations?

I'd really like to see this forum get up and go, so please make use of it, its much easier to use and find than the egroups forum, has the ability to attach pictures and other classes can see what we're doing.

Regards

Matt

Originally posted by mattaipan:

Hi All

This might be a good place to discuss possible locations for State Titles, would be good to hear a few ideas, for each state?

Inland locations in Victoria are few and far between, but theres probably some out there I've never heard of.

Talk Away.

Matt

Originally posted by mattaipan:

Hi All

Talk Away.

Matt

Hi Matt

The Victorian taipan State titles are at present scheduled to be sailed at Yarrawonga as part of the vic. traveller series which starts next week at Sauna sail Hazelwood

KEN

No Worries Ken

I was just going off what is written in the latest newsletter on the website, I thought it open to discussion.

I used that to hopefully fire up this forum a bit, but no-one seems interested, I was sure that this forum would be more of a success, but..

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

No Worries John

I would be right in saying you were at the Easter Regatta at Lake Bullen Merri? I was going to track you down and have a chat, but didn't get round everybody, trying to catch up friends.

I will be at the States come hell or high water, I've had a break from sailing for a good while, it's time for some 'me' time, on the water.

Regards

Matt

Archived