thanks for the service

fantom

last week i had my old calypso serviced by Rosco at the Brisbane Cat Centre and today I had the opportunity to take it out..... what a difference the old girl handled like a dream .. thanks for the great service Rosco.

I would encourage others who have had great service and help to leave a note so as to let these people and companies know that they are appreciated. So many times you only hear about the bad service and the people who are supplying good value for money never get a look in.

yes i have dealt with them before and i have found their service good .. but they are only open mon to fri and from the southside to their factory would mean to take 2 days off work (1 to drop the craft off & 1 to pick it up) This post was not to compare workshops so much, but more as to give some appreciation of work well done

• 1 month later...

Have just purchased a new mainsail and jib from Allwood sails and I would like to thank Clive for his patience and understanding with me while ordering them ... pick them up tomorrow and hope to get them wet on Saturday.

Great price and even better service .. thanks again Clive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I talk to Ross from the cat centre and discuss any problems or queries that I have with the craft and he will usually advise me of what adjustments need to be made and quotes me on such work ... if he thinks that I am barking up the wrong tree or wasting my money he soon tells me .. that alone I really appreciate.

Things like rudder alignment .. replacement of rigging relacing the tramp just to name a few ... the best way is to ring them and have a talk to them.

Are you coming to the Peel Island Marathon at the Cleveland Yacht Club on May 15 ... Should be a great day plenty of boats and a lot of knowelledge to be shared.

I am a great believer in replacing gear before it breaks or lets you down .. and having the right people do the right job

but at the same time I hate being had a lend of.

Archived