Maybe True, maybe not!

Claws

A lawyer was assigned to cover a case in an outback town. He did not really want to do the job, but he was a junior partner, so had no choice.

When he found out how far the town was away, he lamented the fact that he would be spending a considerable amount of time driving.

He requested permission from his boss to rent a plane to reduce traveling time. His request was approved & he used his mobile phone to call the local airport to charter a flight straight away. He was told a single engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, & shouted, "Let's go". The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind & roared down the runway. Once in the air, the lawyer asked the pilot, "How long is it going to take to get there?" What do you mean?" asked the pilot. "Because I'm a lawyer, and need to start work on a case." he responded. "I need to get there soon."

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, "So, what you're telling me, is you're NOT my flight instructor?"

Archived