Hobie 16 for Sale, Queensland, Aust.

Tony B

Boat around 10 years old. Only one owner 98% sailed in fresh water. Stored almost all of it's life in garage so in very good condition. Comes on trailer though trailer was of previous Hobie 16.

Boat located in Gladstone, Queensland, 4680, Australia,

Price $2500

Cameron, the trailer is in fine condition for travelling. the only thing not right with the trailer is that one tyre has a slow leak. I would think needs a new tube. I can try and get some photos but I have none while it's fully rigged. The sail has had a slight repair from where I ran into a wharf. I had this repaired carried out by a sail maker. I don't have any beach wheels as apart from the once where I sailed in the ocean (and hit the wharf) the rest has been at the Awonga Dam. I mainly used this boat when I was a local Scout Leader and unfortunely since giving up Scouting it's hardly been used. I think maybe twice. I believe it a great boat but I've gotten into the Hobie Sailing Kayaks so it seems a waste just to sit there and I'm having to store the Kayaks outside. More than happy if you wanted to pick up the boat and take it out to Awonga Dam for a decent sail to ensure it's what I say it is. I'll aim to try and get some Photos Saturday.

Thanks Tony, but don't worry about rigging the cat just to take some photos. If you could just take some photos of it, as is, on the trailer it would be much appreciated. I just want to get an idea of its condition and age so that I can convince the wife that I need to drive up from the Gold Coast to have a look! Could you please email the photos to bourkecameron@hotmail.com

Cheers

Cameron

Archived