Taipan 4.9 number 051 FOR SALE

BarryK1200LT

For Sale Taipan 4.9 sail number 051. Ex Championship winning boat when sailed by Matt Homan. (Couldn't sail it that fast myself unfortunately). In the right hands this is a proven competitive boat.

Boat and rigging all in excellent condition. New Goodall bighead main been used half a dozen times and good jib.

I purchased this boat for $8k two years ago in good condition. Since then I've spent thousands updating and maintaining the boat including the new Goodall bighead main. I've replaced the front beam and dolphin striker. I've also replaced the mast diamond wires and adjusters. I purchased a new set of beach rollers, carbon tiller extension, and have replaced all the shrouds and trap wires since owning the boat. I've even had the trailer modified to lift the boat up, so a good sized sail box could be fitted under the boat.

This 4.9 has always been maintained to a very high standard and will suit anyone looking to purchase a good Taipan 4.9.

Asking price $9,000 but willing to listen to reasonable offers for a quick sale.

Can email photo's to anyone interested.

Call Barry on 07 3820 2120 or 0438 641 543

[This message has been edited by BarryK1200LT (edited 01 March 2010).]

[This message has been edited by BarryK1200LT (edited 01 March 2010).]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived