Hobie Mast Float For Sale

esterhazyinoz

This was one of the optional accessories that came with my new Hunter H15 (a 15' monohull daysailer). I am asking $125 ONO. Note: This item sells on line in Australia for $175 + Postage. Last sale on ebay was for $149 + Postage. Please send me your post code and I will find out exactly how much it will be to send to you. Please note that this item will be packed securely, the carton dimensions are 80cm X 32cm X 32cm and weighs approx. 2.5 kg.

The Baby Bob was designed by the Hobie Cat Team to offer the safety and security of a mast head flotation device with minimized drag through the air. The Baby Bob mast float will give you the time you need when preparing to right the boat without the worry of it going turtle. It also helps to prevent damage to your rig and sails if they happen to touch bottom when capsized. It is easily removed for trailering or racing.

Although originally designed for the Hobie Wave, 14 and 16, the Baby Bob will fit most monohulls and catamarans from 14 – 18 foot. The Baby Bob displaces 32 pounds of water, is 20" long x 11" diameter and weighs 2.65 lbs. Instructions are included for mounting. Note that some drilling or light modification may be necessary for some boats' mastheads.

Note that the photos I have used are for illustration purposes only. The Baby Bob Mast Float that I am selling has not been taken out of the original wrapping yet. It is brand new, never used.

• 1 month later...

Archived