Wanted: Used Beach Rollers in to buy in Sydney region

jonobass

Hi Everyone, If you have, or know anybody who has a used set of beach rollers that they'd like to sell, please message me. I have a 14ft Caper Cat that I'd like to be able to take off the beach, instead of having to rely on boat ramps.

Happy sailing!

Thanks!

I have four sets of inflatable wheels for sale, all brand new never been used. They have torlon bearings so can be run in water and sand and then hosed out and not rust or seize. The tyres are about 16" in diameter and run about 3psi pressure so will roll over anything. The axle diameter is 1" and before anyone posts that this is too small let me say that I carried my Hobie Getaway on this same setup for two years and never had a problem, just to remind you a Hobie Getaway tips the scales at 177kg or 390lbs. in the old currency, so your lightweight flyers will have no problems either. Mine have been in the weather now for over four years.

Price is $440 a pair and you have the local engineering shop make you an axle. Pictures can be emailed if interested.

Can post at your cost or you can pick up from Nowra on the South Coast. ph. 0408 975028

Harry

Archived