Wanted Nacra 5.8

Marc

You could have a look at YAHOO its in Victoria but is in great condition has a spinnaker and outrigger seats and new sails by HOOD SAILS motivated vendor .I just wish I could have purchased it myself

Phone Grant 0409757767

BOAT SOLD GOING TO NORTHERN NSW...YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE. WHEN IT COMES TO NACRAS ANYWAY

• 1 month later...

We have just posted a new thread advertising our 5.8. Good condition with trailer and cover etc. Asking $6800. See Nacra thread or boats for sale or Qld Nacra Association. The boat is at Lake Samsonvale just out of Brisbane. Judy and Russell Hartnett 0438 211 974

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Nacra 5.8 for sale & want to buy a Hobie 16 or similar once Nacra is sold. I found the Nacra way too over powered for me now a days - not so young & fit any more!! It goes like the clappers & scares the hell out of me nowadays-adrenaline plus also! It comes with 3 mains - all in excellent condition, 2 Jibs & 1 spinaker. Boat on reg trailer with beach rollers & sail box. Hull good but needs a polish & foot grip strips need replacing. Tramp still good. I live in Qld (Hervey Bay) but happy to help with shipping if req. I have $4500 on it as its worth at least this but would consider Hobie 16 or smaller Nacra as part exchange for right boat. Call 0402810655 if interested.

Cheers Fiona

Archived