Nacra 16 sq Mylar flat top sail

MOZZY

Hi guys, thanks for the considered responses. I felt this was a discussion we had to have and I hope there will be more in the lead up to the nationals. It will be good to compare the boats in the coming months to gauge the respective strengths and weaknesses of the sails in different conditions. I have no doubt we will be chasing Corey with either sail but that's to be expected when he sails in such a controlled, mistake free way.

My intention is to compete in the regatta circuit as much as possible and use the kite just because it is fun. There is nothing like being out on trapeze while flying a hull with the kite up, it doesn't always end well but it's great while it lasts. Wivenhoe regatta is next week so hope to see a few of you there.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

PS Anybody want to buy or know someone who would like a handcrafted Cedar Strip canoe or kayak. Each one took approx 400 hrs to build over a 6 month period. They are made with western red cedar and alaskan cedar and have marquetry pictures inlaid in them, they have fibreglass covering with clear epoxy resin. The Sea Kayak is 5.9m long and weighs 22kg, the Canadian canoe is 4.5m long and weighs 20kg. If I sell them I will buy a new sail.

post-9733-13778265722126_thumb.jpg

Archived