Nacra 5.0 for sale - Townsville

yipp-yahh

Nacra 5.0 for sale. Good solid dry boat. In very good condition. No soft spots. Comes with near new spinnaker. Galvanised trailer in good condition. Registered til Feb 2013. Brand new submersible lights just fitted to trailer. Custom fitted righting pole under tramp for single handed righting. Main, jib and all rigging in very good condition. Beach wheels included. Large good quality tarp that covers whole boat and then some is also included. $3800. Have pics if interested.[ATTACH=CONFIG]863[/ATTACH]

Hi yipp-yahh,

I'm interested to find out more about your boat and would like to see some more pictures please. I live in Adelaide SA, so would have to organise freight somehow should I decide to buy it.

What year was it built? Have you raced it much? Is there anything you know of that I would have to do before racing it two-up?

I can give you my email address if that is helpful.

Cheers

MalB

MalB, most of the photos I have are too big to post up on the forum. I can email them to you if you give me your address. I think it was built in the mid 90's, but you wouldnt know it as the hulls are still in very good shape. they still have a shiny surface. it appears the previous owners before me have really looked after it.

I have not raced it. The boat is race ready and needs nothing done to it.

Hi,

Thanks again for the pictures. I believe I viewed a few videos of you and the boat on youtube.

Do you have any history of the boat.

How old are the rigging wires

what is the condition of the tramp

anything worn, cracks or damage.

what are the fittings (brand).

Thanks again, regards CarlB

Hi CarlB, yep that's me in the video. I don't have too much history on the boat. I have owned it for only 7 months. Not selling because something wrong with the boat. Bought without permission and so the mrs has never approved of it and won't come out for a sail and my mates are always too busy now that they are having kids, so I have trouble finding crew as much as I would like. Will be back in the good books if i sell it. Also looking to have kids. Also, the power of this boat is being wasted on a beginner like me. Age of rigging wires - not sure but there is absolutely nothing wrong with them...very good condition. I have changed some ropes to new. Condition of tramp - 6/10. No fraying, rips or tears. No cracks, no damage anywhere. All ronstan gear which is a few years old but in perfect working order.

• 4 months later...

Archived