Hobie 14's for sale

SEB YUKKA I

Howdy all,

I have a Hobie 14 turbo that needs to be moved on, since my move to a 5.8 it just doesn't get the use, the boat is in moderate condition, everything works and runs well however will need a set of sails to be raced, I can conform sail number if needed. Boat could easily be competitive with a little TLC. Boat is on a good condition gal double trailer, (we added a second rack for carrying two H14's), the trailer doesn't have rego however all lights etc work.

Boat would make a great entry level race boat, its what I learnt on.

I can email some pics and more info if needed.

Make me an offer.

I have a second Hobie 14 for sale, this one is an older blue one (can confirm number) this was our second boat and was never really used for racing, Boat needs a good amount of TLC as it no longer has a sail etc. It comes with two sets of rigging, the trailer is not in good condition, however is towable.

Boat would suit casual/learner sailor or even as a parts boat.

This one is free to good home. I live in Bilpin in the blue mountains.

Contact Sebastian on 0467 662 487

• 3 months later...

Hobie 14s for sale

If you had to cook a 3 course dinner for a date, what would you dish up?

Just wonder what the guys would cook for the lady in question....Beans on toast? Lasagne? or something more classy....

Me, Starter: Mushroom Soup with spelt sourdough bread and herb butter or a fancy salad, Main Menu: Seafood Pasta or Thai Red Curry on brown rice

Dessert: chocolate mousse or crepe with homemade vanilla rum icecream....

Thats the best i can come up with, not great i know....

so what would you dish up?

Archived