2 X H16s For Sale

Bryce93

I have two 2007 Hobie 16s for sale that are located in Taree, NSW hailing from Great Lakes Sailing Club.

They are on the one, double box trailer designed specially to carry both Hobie 16s. One of the best boat trailers you will see around, easy and awesome set up.

Both boats were purchased from sailing scene in late 2010 and are still in top racing condition, I am the second owner of these boats.

109848 Zhik

Boat was used to compete in 2011 Nationals and Youth Championships, has done very little sailing since.

Blue, grey, white mainsail.

Two Blue Jibs

Blue mesh tramp, full harken fitout.

Spinnaker kit with little use.

Carbon kevlar tiller.

Rudders are immaculate and cams have been replaced in offseason.

$11 000 without trailer

110598 Club Boat

Boat has only been used for club racing, slightly better condition than the other boat.

Red, yellow, blue mainsail.

Red Jib.

Grey mesh tramp, full harken fitout

Rudders are immaculate and cams have been replaced in off season.

$9 000 without trailer

1 X set of eurotrax rollers, best beach rollers around.

Heaps of spares, bits and pieces in the boxes.

Would like to sell as a package as to not be left with trying to sell a boat without a trailer.

Reason for sale, buying F18

On the trailer; $21 000

For serious inquiries

(02) 6551 0659

Ask for Tim or Bryce

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 X Hobie 16s For Sale

Its time for the 16s to go. The new F18 is only weeks away. price reduced to $17,500 for both. Good opportunity to secure a great outfit. I don't want 3 boats on the front lawn! Call 65510659 speak to Tim or Bryce Haffner.

The Big Bloke

Confirming that if it suits your purchase I am prepared to split the "twins" to achieve a sale. Your choice of the Hobie 16s. NSW States and National Titles are just around the corner. The time is right for a good 2nd hand H16 or both with a great trailer or without trailer. I have attached an additional photos of the boats. Ring Tim Haffner on 0265510659 for more information.

post-4503-13778265834431_thumb.jpg

post-4503-13778265834849_thumb.jpg

post-4503-13778265835396_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2 X H16s For Sale

Confirming that if it suits your purchase I am prepared to split the "twins" to achieve a sale. Your choice of the Hobie 16s. NSW States and National Titles are just around the corner. The time is right for a good 2nd hand H16 or both with a great trailer or without trailer. I have attached an additional photos of the boats. Ring Tim Haffner on 0265510659 for more information.

The boats are still for sale. Lets do a deal before Santa comes with the new boat. Call 0265510659 or leave a reply.

The Big Bloke

• 1 month later...
The boats are still for sale. Lets do a deal before Santa comes with the new boat. Call 0265510659 or leave a reply.

The Big Bloke

Santa has come and gone and the delivered the new F18. Getting really annoyed moving 2 boat trailers to do the circle work with the Victa. Its time for the 16's to depart either together or separately. Your choice. Phone 0265510659 and ask for Tim Haffner.

• 4 months later...

The boats have been sold to Lake Macquarie

Santa has come and gone and the delivered the new F18. Getting really annoyed moving 2 boat trailers to do the circle work with the Victa. Its time for the 16's to depart either together or separately. Your choice. Phone 0265510659 and ask for Tim Haffner.

The boats are now sold

Archived