fastest maricat regatta at Mannering Park 26Jan

humungus2

Because of insurance reasons the Maricat Assosiation can not longer hold National or State titles.

On the 26th January, Mannering Park Amature Sailing Club will hold their Open regatta.

The NOR will be on there web site www.manneringparkasc.org.au very shortly.

At this regatta there will be accosiation tropies supplyed to MPASC to hand out to the fastest Maricat. There will also be class tropies hannded out to cats that have more than 5 boats by MPASC.

I storngly urge you all to attaend this regatta a show that Maricats are still going and have a future. If we get enough people wanting to suport the association by way of becoming a member so that we can aford insurance then we will look at holding Nationals and States again.

Good luck to all

Mick Colecliffe

Because of insurance reasons the Maricat Assosiation can not longer hold National or State titles.

On the 26th January, Mannering Park Amature Sailing Club will hold their Open regatta.

The NOR will be on there web site www.manneringparkasc.org.au very shortly.

At this regatta there will be accosiation tropies supplyed to MPASC to hand out to the fastest Maricat. There will also be class tropies hannded out to cats that have more than 5 boats by MPASC.

I storngly urge you all to attaend this regatta a show that Maricats are still going and have a future. If we get enough people wanting to suport the association by way of becoming a member so that we can aford insurance then we will look at holding Nationals and States again.

Good luck to all

Mick Colecliffe

I storngly urge you to attaend it two.

Phil

Archived